TULUM YOGA & ADVENTURE RETREAT
SEPT 28th – OCT 4th
Join us for an exciting adventure abroad in Tulum, Mexico this fall!
Our mission is to give you an experience the average tourist wouldn’t encounter on their own. The locations for the excursions have been personally scoped out by your retreat leader, Jess. She went to Tulum on a mission to find the coolest Cenotes not offered on traditional tours. Now she’s going back and she’s bringing you with her!
Jess is a world traveler having journeyed to over 35 countries! She is also a 200 hour and FloYo certified yoga teacher and will be bringing your yoga practice to both land and water during your time in Tulum! Experience the beauty of Tulum with daily yoga, time to explore the area, and a place to reconnect with yourself!
- Accommodations at an Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel
- All meals which are delicious and healthy (except one dinner so you can experience a bit of local style and flavor)
- Daily Yoga Classes (except on day of Cenote tours)
- Two paddle board yoga classes (Cenote & lagoon)
- Transportation and entrance fee to two Cenotes of Retreat Leader’s choice
- Welcome cocktail of choice at local bar
- Entrance fee to Mayan Ruins
- Bike rental
- Yoga Mat and Blocks
- Tips for hotel staff
- Suggested Packing List
View Trip Itinerary Here!
What’s Not Included
- Airport transfers (can be arranged for fee)
- WiFi, $25 for duration of stay
We want to give you the option to decide how much you want to disconnect during your time in Tulum. Your retreat leader has a global hotspot that you will be able to access for emergencies.
Beachview King $2599 ($1999 pp if shared)
Garden Plus King $2299 ($1799 pp if shared)
Double Beachfront Room $2099 per person
Garden Queen Single $2099
Double Room $1899 per person
*Other room options available, email for more info*
$300 deposit required at time of booking
Total payment due 6 weeks prior to trip start date (Aug 17th)
Payment plans available upon request
How To Sign Up
Email email@example.com your room request. From there we will send you a link to our paypal for a $300 deposit to hold your spot.
How To Get To Tulum
- Arrive by Cancun Airport
- Options from Cancun Airport to Tulum:
– Public Bus (air conditioned & comfortable) from $7 one way to city center then taxi to resort
– Private shuttles ranging in cost depending on number of people
Beach view King: Our Beachview rooms are very spacious, with one king bed with nice views of the beach, but not beachfront and have no terrace. They are very comfortable to share with another person with large bathrooms and closet spaces.
Garden Plus King: A modern bright room with a king bed facing the garden with a minimalistic Tulum style.
Double Beachfront Room: A large room with two queen beds and nice views of the ocean. These rooms have a large terrace and a lot of natural light.
Garden Queen Single: Our most economical basic room, it comes with a queen bed, private bathrooms and closet. These rooms are towards the back of the property.
Double Room: A large room with two queen beds, closet space and sitting area set up comfortable to share with a friend or fellow yogi.
Contact us here for more info or to secure your spot on this trip!